An approach to stimulate the immune system
An international group of doctors and therapists have contributed to the approach of stimulating immune responses. It is based on easily accessible natural methods, like homeopathy, herbal medicines and taking supplements.
In the case of homeopathy we are using a very new form of homeopathy (3.0), where specific resonances are delivered by short audio recordings that you listen to (in this case the corona resonances are embedded in sea waves breaking on the seashore).
The Corona resonance is the most recent of a series resonances against the impact of infectious diseases like malaria, tb, cholera, hiv and stress. For almost 15 years we have been using these resonances very successfully all around the world through our non profit organisation ARHF. But this coronavirus is new and, as yet like any other form of prevention or treatment, unproven. So we welcome feedback. We are offering the resonances as a service to humanity.
There are 2 resonances to listen, we suggest 5-10 min/day/resonance:
1. CORONA resonance
2. ANTI STRESS resonance
Herbal Medicines and Supplements
- Any complex supplement that contains Astragalus (Chinese herb used for lungs and immunity). Even better if it also contains or is combined with Echinacea (E. purpura and E. angustifolia), vitamin C and Zinc.
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi or Queen of mushrooms)
- Neem powder, ideally combined with Artemisia powder (Especially for Africans)
- Natural Iodine Algae (Iodine is a most powerful antiviral and antibacterial agent)
- Colloidal silver (a natural antiseptic, antibiotic, antiviral agent)
- Vitamins A, D and C (Vitamine A (> 600 μg/day) , D (> 25 μg/day) en C (> 2.000 mg/day)
- Thyme (oil; strong effect on lungs)